So here’s the final version of Otherside that you can download and play on your computer. It works with either keyboard/mouse or gamepad controller.
If you have a game disc, you will need to download and overwrite the fixed file in order to get the Hub HUD items to display. Right click on — > Download Hub Fix and save the .zip to your desktop. Unzip the file and place the contents into the Otherside_data folder (after copying the contents of the disc to your desktop). If prompted to overwrite a file, select OK.
Things to note:
- If at any time the character stops moving forward/backward (only left and right), hit the F1 button and that should fix movement
- In the Bonsai Forest; if the character gets stuck after picking up one of the Power Fragments, toggle the fly out camera to restore movement
- If using the keyboard and mouse for movement, play in full screen to avoid clicking on other windows when targeting
- We have found issues with running the game on older/lower end computers and laptops (ex; character starts running backwards), please ensure that you are running at least:
- Windows 7 or higher
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- Processor speed of at least 2.5GHz
To download the game, right click –> Download Game and save to your Desktop (or other location). Unzip the file and double-click on Otherside.exe to start the game.