For the past weeks we’ve been crunching hard to hit our Alpha milestone. Here’s where we’re at:
- Feature complete – Every game mechanic has been implemented. All that remains is a lot of tweaking.
- Level 1 fully functional & dressed – 90%
- Level 2 fully functional & greyboxed – 50%
- Level 3 fully functional & greyboxed – 50%
- Level 0 (the “Hub”) fully functional & partially dressed – 70%
- Character model is nearing completion
- Refined mesh
- Fully textured
- Rigged & weighted
- Animated (walk, run, jump, fall, idle, move cube)
- All essential assets completed
- Nature doodads (trees, rocks, mushrooms)
- Architectural pieces (archs, floors, walls, stairways)
- Thematic props (lightpost, speaker, portal)
- and many, many more
- Most of our audio assets are now being fitted into the game.
- We recently received the second take on our main theme from Tom Stoffel and we’ve been humming on his sweet tunes since.
After our pre-alpha shown above and the final alpha since, we’ve made a lot of progress. A new playable version of our games will be released in a couple of days.