Starting up again straight after New Year’s, we’ve been roughly 1 month in outright production. Over the course of this month, there has been some drastic changes to our game. Please give it a try and let us know what you think, it’ll only take 5 minutes!
Download “Otherside Pre-Alpha 1″
- Switches are a thing of the past. Most of them anyways.
- Cube movements are now triggered via a mouse gesture system. As long as you’re within range, you can move any dynamic cube.
- First person view is out.
- Target mode works in 3rd person view now.
- More engaging surfaces, with smaller size cubes & rails in top of the larger cubes.
- A large quantity of additional art assets. Can’t keep using a signpost as a make-shift switch for much longer…
- Custom character model.
- Tutorial level.
- Re-engineered mouse gesture system.